Looking for the best gifts for a 1-year-old? I have compiled a list of some fun gift ideas for a 1-year-old. They will work for a birthday present or any other occasion.
Best Gifts For 1-Year-Old
- Bubble Machine: This fun dolphin bubble machine, would provide any little one with hours of entertainment.
- Pirate Ship: This fun pirate ship comes with pirates to play with, or your little one can ride on it!
- Dolphin Bath Toy: Enjoy bath time with this LED light and bath squirt toy dolphin.
- Play Tent: 3 in 1 pop-up tent, with a ball pit. Let your little one get some energy out crawling through the tunnels and playing with the colorful balls.
- VTech Turn and Learn: Let your little pretend to drive using this fun steering wheel toy. Learn about different toys and animals.
- Vehicle Puzzles: A six-pack of one-piece vehicle puzzles. These wooden puzzles are sure to last for years to come.
- Good Night Book: Say goodnight while reading the board book “If Animals Kissed Good Night.”
- Bouncy Unicorn: Let your little one hop onto this cute bouncy unicorn and ride around the room.
- Bubble Mower: Get outside and get some fresh air with this fun bubble blower. Includes three bottles of bubbles.
- Sing-Along Book: Sing along to some of your little one’s favorite songs, including Baby Shark, The Wheels on the Bus, and Five Little Monkeys.
- Safari Animals: The four safari animals come with a tree carrier. The cuddly toys make animal sounds, to keep your little one’s attention.
- Mega Bloks: Let your little one’s creativity flow and build whatever they would like. Especially nice for fine motor development.
- Drum Set: Let your little one drum freestyle or follow along with the lights with this fun colorful drum set by Vtech.
- Princess Tent: Pop up this princess tent in a second, no assembly required. Includes a string of star lights.
- Balance Bike: A sturdy and durable balance bike that comes in a variety of colors.
- Musical Egg Toy: This music toy includes 6 eggs with 6 songs. Eggs can also be stacked, for fine motor play.
- Plush Chair: This cute chair comes in a variety of styles: bear, elephant dragon, monkey, and more!
- Cars and Mat: A six-vehicle set that includes a cute racecar carrying bag. The vehicles can be pulled-back to make go.
- Leapfrog Word Book: Introduce your little one to more than 100 age-appropriate words with this fun Scout and Violet book.
- Ball Maze: This pound-a-ball maze lets children pound on the ball with the hammer and then watch the ball go through the maze.
- Piano Floor Mat: Let your little one rock out with this fun floor piano mat.
- Pink Piano: A cute pink piano with a microphone, you can even record your own songs.
- Princess Castle Playset: Soft machine washable princess playset with a castle bag. Also available in a variety of other styles: toolbox, vet kit, sports bag, and more!
- Garden Puzzle: Let your little one learn about sorting different shapes and sizes with this fun harvest puzzle.
- Construction Sorter: Let your little one sort shapes with a fun wooden construction vehicle.
- Custom Name Puzzle: Get your little one’s name put onto a puzzle to help them learn how to spell it!
- Nutbrown Hare Jack-in-the-Box: Play a game of peekaboo with the Nutbrown Hare.
- Car Track: A bright-colored race track that comes with four race cars. Promotes toddler hand and eye coordination.
- Magna Doodle: Let your little one draw and then watch as their creation disappears. Come with magnetic shapes.
- Stacking Elephant: Stack the five colorful rings on the elephant’s trunk to help build fine motor skills.
Love This Post? Check Out These:
**WANT TO PIN THESE FUN GIFT IDEAS FOR 1-YEAR-OLD E FOR LATER? CLICK ON THE PINS BELOW TO SAVE THE GIFT GUIDE TO YOUR FAVOURITE GIFTING BOARD ON PINTEREST. ***
JOIN THE DISCUSSION! WHAT IS THE BEST GIFT YOU HAVE EVER BEEN GIVEN? WHAT GIFT DID YOU DECIDE TO BUY FOR YOUR ONE YEAR OLD?
If you loved these best gifts for a 1-year-old guide, I’d love for you to leave a comment and review!
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe today and receive updates on new posts, and bonus party ideas and recipes! Follow along on Instagram, Facebook, for party inspiration and mom tips, or see what I’m loving on Pinterest! Want to connect with a great group of moms? Join our Facebook Group.