Mini Chicken Quesadillas are such a fun little appetizer to serve up at your next party or birthday bash. They are a fun finger food that party-goers can eat while busy talking with friends.
These can be easily served up with a side of homemade (Yummy! My dad made the salsa in the photo for me 🙂 ) or canned salsa. Or a side of sour cream.
These chicken quesadillas are made from only 4 ingredients! My kids are picky and like their food to be plain, so mine does not have any extra fixing. You could also fix them up with some extras, such as put salsa, peppers, or anything else inside while making them.
Mini Chicen Quesadillas
- 1 lb. of Chicken
- Flour Tortillas- I used 3 extra-large tortillas
- 2 Cups Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Packet of Taco Seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook your chicken in a frying pan, and then shred it. Put the chicken back into the pan and then follow the directions on the packet of taco seasoning.
- Use a 2-3 inch circle cookie cutter to cut out circles from the tortilla shells.
- Fill the mini tortillas with a tablespoon of chicken filling and a tablespoon of cheese.
- Fold each tortilla in half like a taco and place it on a cookie sheet.
- Cook the tray of quesadillas in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the tortilla shells are slightly browned.
- Put your yummy quesadillas on a fancy serving dish and enjoy!
**WANT TO PIN THIS CHICKEN QUESADILLA RECIPE FOR LATER? CLICK ON THE PIN BELOW TO SAVE THE RECIPE TO YOUR FAVORITE RECIPE BOARD ON PINTEREST. ***
JOIN THE DISCUSSION! WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FOOD TO SERVE AT A PARTY?
If you loved this mini chicken quesadilla recipe, I’d love for you to leave a comment and review!
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe today and receive updates on new posts, and bonus party ideas and recipes! Follow along on Instagram, Facebook, for party inspiration and mom tips, or see what I’m loving on Pinterest! Want to connect with a great group of moms? Join our Facebook Group