These French toast roll-ups with peanut butter are delicious! Try them today and they are sure to become a Sunday morning tradition. Each roll-up is filled with peanut butter and chocolate chips. I like to dip my peanut butter stuffed French toast into syrup, but whipped cream would also be tasty!
These French toast roll-ups can be made on a griddle or a frying pan. It is made using a basic french toast egg wash, I like to add a little cinnamon to mine. The peanut butter can be substituted with a peanut butter alternative.
Want to add the J to the PB&J? Replace the chocolate chips in this recipe with your favorite jelly!
If you love this French toast roll-up with peanut butter recipe, you will want to try our unicorn sandwiches.
If you love French Toast Roll-Ups with Peanut Butter.... Check out these posts!
French Toast Roll-Ups with Peanut Butter
- 8 slices of bread
- 1/4 of peanut butter
- 2 T of chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 1 T of milk
- 1/8 t of cinnamon
- Cut the crust off the slices of bread. Flatten the bread with a rolling pin or your hand.
- Spread peanut butter on half of each slice of bread. And then sprinkle on the chocolate chips.
- Roll the bread slices, starting with the half that has the peanut butter. Pinch the ends of the roll to keep them together.
- In a small bowl add the eggs, milk, and cinnamon. Whisk together with a fork
- Dip the peanut butter roll-ups into the egg mixture. Make sure to cover the entire roll
- Heat up a frying pan or a griddle to medium heat. Spray with cooking spray.
- Add the roll-ups to your pan. Cook each side until golden brown.
If you Loved the French Toast Roll-Ups, Check Out These Posts!
**WANT TO PIN THE FRENCH TOAST ROLL-UPS WITH PEANUT BUTTER FOR LATER? CLICK ON THE PIN BELOW TO SAVE THE PEANUT BUTTER STUFFED FRENCH TOAST TO YOUR FAVORITE SUNDAY BRUNCH BOARD ON PINTEREST. ***
JOIN THE DISCUSSION! WHAT IS YOUR GO-TO SUNDAY BRUNCH?
If you loved the French toast roll-ups with peanut butter, I’d love for you to leave a comment and review!
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe today and receive updates on new posts, and bonus party ideas and recipes! Follow along on Instagram, Facebook, for party inspiration and mom tips, or see what I’m loving on Pinterest! Want to connect with a great group of moms? Join our Facebook Group