Come on over and print off this free angel bookmark. Her angel wings will help you hold your place in your book! These beautiful angels are full-color bookmarks!
Advantages Of Using Bookmarks For Books:
I love using a bookmark in books instead of folding over the book pages. I like to keep my book pages neat for the next reader.
Bookmarks are also perfect for marking the stopping point in a book. I tend to get lost in a book. Placing the bookmark at a predetermined location reminds me to stop reading and to get some work done!
Full-Color Bookmarks: Angel Wings
This bookmark is easy to cut out and assemble. You will need scissors, cardstock, and glue. The angel can also be laminated if you would like it to last longer. I chose not to laminate mine and it is still holding up well after a few months of use.
If you love this project check out some other DIY projects:
Angel Bookmark Directions:
- Download and print your angel bookmarks.
- Cut around the angel and the angel wings leaving a small white border.
- Laminate your angel and wings, and cut off the excess laminating sheet. Skip this step if you are not laminating your bookmark.
- Looking at the above photo as a guide, place glue on the back of the wings. Only put glue on the circled locations of the wing, not the entire thing.
- Place the wings face up on the shoulders of the angel, using the photo guide above.
- Let the glue dry, and your bookmark is ready to use!
Get the Angel Bookmark Here:
**WANT TO PIN THIS ANGEL BOOKMARK FOR LATER? CLICK ON THE PIN BELOW TO SAVE THE ANGEL FULL-COLOR BOOKMARKS TO YOUR FAVORITE BOOK BOARD ON PINTEREST. ***
JOIN THE DISCUSSION! WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BOOK?
If you loved the angel bookmark, I’d love for you to leave a comment and review!
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe today and receive updates on new posts, and bonus party ideas and recipes! Follow along on Instagram, Facebook, for party inspiration and mom tips, or see what I’m loving on Pinterest! Want to connect with a great group of moms? Join our Facebook Group.